Friday, March 23, 2012

Suseenthiran Would Like To Work With Ajith


Suseenthiran sure comes as one who has his head firmly on his shoulders. Fresh from the success of Azhagarsamiyin Kudhirai, which won national acclaim, the director says that he is not awestruck by stars.
"I don't think of big names when I direct my films, and only go by who would suit the role best, even if the actor is not very popular. However, Ajith sir is one actor whose potential has not been used to the fullest, and I would like to work with him in future, as he is very talented," he says.
While most of his films have been on off-beat themes, the director feels that is the way that the story is told that makes it interesting.
"The audience doesn't always appreciate formula masala films, and gives importance to how well the story is told. The storyline must be able to engage the audience, and that is what I try to do through my films," he explains.
In the city to scout for locations for his next project, the director considers the city to be on a par with Chennai in terms of the audience, and the locations.
"Coimbatore may have dwindled in popularity as a shooting spot after the bomb blasts in 1998, but the fact remains that the dams and rivers are apt locations to shoot in, and major portions of my next film will be shot here," he signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment